Certification: CE Certified
- This mask protects your face, nose, mouth, against dust, smoke, ash, pollution and other particulate matter in all weather conditions. Single-use face masks consist of three layers of nonwoven material:-
- Outer Layer Blue polypropylene spunbond nonwoven.
- Middle Layer Polypropylene melt-blown nonwoven with pathogen filtering.
- Inner Layer White polypropylene spunbond nonwoven.
- Suitable for general use, blocking both the exhalation and inhalation of pathogens and airborne liquid droplets expelled by coughing, sneezing and respiration.
|Mask Type||Material||CE Certified|
|3 PLY||Non Woven
1 Layer of Melt blown
How to Use:
Flatten the mask & put both the Ear Loops on your ears. If required bend the nose clips to match the shape of the nose to prevent unfiltered air from entering. Pull the mask to lower Jaw to produce a tight seal store in a well-ventilated place with relative humidity