Radmax Handheld 900W Disinfection Atomizer/ Fogger Machine for Surface Disinfection
Radmax Handheld 900W Disinfection Atomizer/ Fogger Machine for Surface Disinfection
Radmax Handheld 900W Disinfection Atomizer/ Fogger Machine for Surface Disinfection
Radmax Handheld 900W Disinfection Atomizer/ Fogger Machine for Surface Disinfection

Radmax Handheld 900W Disinfection Atomizer/ Fogger Machine for Surface Disinfection

Vendor
thecovidmart
Regular price
Rs. 6,000.00
Sale price
Rs. 6,000.00
Regular price
Rs. 7,500.00
Sold out
Unit price
per 



Description:

 

Operating step

  1. Put the oil pump-probe into the
  2. After turning on the power, press the switch button to the ll position to warm up for 5
  3. Turn the round button to the right to start the disinfection machine and time
  4. Turn off the machine after use and unplug the power.
  5. Finally, press the middle O reset switch to return to the home
  6. Cleaning function: Put the probe in clean water, switch on I and turn on the cleaning

 

Brand

RADMAX

Voltage

AC 110-240V, 50-60Hz

Power/Battery

900W

Smoke Output

18000cu.ft/min

Spray Distance

3-5 meters

Preheating time

5 Min.

Disinfectant Consumption 

100 ML/15 Mins (The duration may vary depending upon whether the machine is used at high, medium or low speed)

Storage Tank Capacity

100 ML

Disinfection Area

Appx. 1000 sq.ft/100 ml disinfectant spray

Power Cable Length

3 Meter

Packing Size
(CM)

49*38*79

Gross Weight
(Kg)

2.6 kg

Liquid Used For Fogging

1% sodium hypochlorite or phenolic disinfectants

Usage

Disinfection, Purification of air, decomposition of odor.

Application

Car, Home, Offices, etc

Warranty

3 months for manufacturing defect

Auto Cut-off  In every 2 mins

 

Make Your Own: Fog disinfectant Fluid

 

Step 1: What You Will Need: Sodium Hypochlorite (Recommended), Glycerol Glycerin, or Glycerin (same thing) Alcohol disinfectant.

Step 2: Where to Get Your Ingredients from It is easily and cheaply obtainable from your local chemist. Either behind the counter or on the shelf, you will find it next to the throat medicines as this is one of its uses eases discomfort from harsh coughing.

Step 3: Method For high-density smoke. Make a solution of 30% glycerol. The remaining 70% is made up of the alcohol disinfectant.

For medium density smoke.

Make a solution of 20% glycerol. The remaining 80% is made up of the alcohol disinfectant

 

For low-density smoke.

Make a solution of 15% glycerol. The remaining 85% is made up of the alcohol disinfectant