- Ideal for all age groups except for neonates
- Comes with a leak-proof feature
- Can be used to decrease joint stiffness, reduce pain and inflammation, and relieve muscle spasms
- Hot water bags can be used to provide relaxation, comfort and reassurance
- Releases stress and tension Increases blood flow throughout the body
- Relaxes the muscles
Product contents & specifications:
- One Hot Water Bottle.
- Weight of Hot Water Bottle when not packed:
- The dimension of Hot Water Bottle:
How to use:
- Do not use boiling water immediately when filling the bottle.
- Fill to a maximum of two-third capacity
- Expel air by lowering carefully on a flat surface until water appears at the opening.
- Screw the stopper sufficiently tight to ensure that there is no leakage. In practice finger tight should be sufficient.
- Check the bottle for any leakage by holding it in an upside-down position.
Precautions while using:
- Do not sit or put excess pressure on your hot water bottle when it is filled.
- Do not allow direct contact with one area of the body for more than 20 minutes
- Do not allow babies under 36 months or unsupervised children to use a hot water bottle.
- Completely drained the hot water bottle after use.
- Store away from direct sources of heat or sunlight