Certifications: SITRA,WHO and CE Certified.
CoroShield Protective Masks from Scott International. These are Spun Bonded Fabric Masks which incorporates 6 Layers Protection System. External Elastic is made of Soft Lycra Elastic, CoroShield Mask guarantees Comfort during the long span. This likewise guarantees legitimate fit and measuring to the face. This additionally diminishes lash blemishes on the Face because of less weight on the face skin. The texture utilized is Anti-Pollution, Anti-Dust and consequently guards you against the external contamination. These 2 external layers impede the coarser and overwhelming particulars. This layer likewise keeps up the stylish look of the Mask. The "Center Layers" is a spun reinforced texture which gives security from better particles. Superfine Inner Layers of Fabric guarantees extra assurance and the inward texture is breathable and agreeable to wear. These Masks are Reusable and can be Resanitized
|Mask Type||N95 Reusable|
|Material||Total 6 layers (Non Woven
1 Layer of Melt blown)
|Remarks||6 layer SITRA tested|
How to Use:
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask. Remove the mask from the packing and make sure there are no obvious tears or holes in either side of the mask.
- Hold the mask by the ear loops.
- Place a loop around each ear.
- Bring the mask to your nose level and pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin.
- To remove the face mask - Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask. Avoid touching the front of the mask. Hold both of the ear loops and gently lift and remove the mask.