Certification: CE Certified
For laboratory use in pharmaceutical, industrial and medical applications, and also in the food industry. These ambidextrous gloves provide extra protection, particularly for sensitive skin.
- Non-sterile, powder-free, textured finish
- Highly resistant to chemical solvents and fats
- Excellent grip, especially when holding wet objects
- Designed especially for latex allergy sufferers
|Material||Nitrile Butadiene Rubber|
|Specifications||Inner - Online chlorinated; outer - no treatment; AQL - Level 2 - AQL 1.5; Lenght - 240 mm; Force at break - Median 6.0 N|
How to Use:
- Single-use and disposable.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid Ozone, strong light & electrical sources.