Certification: CE and ISO 9001:2015 Certified.
NSafe mask is a highly engineered triple-layered product consisting of - inner hydrophilic layer for comfort, a middle layer having antimicrobial activity and an outermost layer having water and oil repellent behaviour.
NSafe mask has 99.2% bacterial filtration efficiency (at 3 microns) and complies with ASTM standards of breathability and splash resistance. The mask is extremely comfortable and breathable. Elastic band in the chin region and wire in the nose region provides an adequate fit of the mask to the wearer.
The mask has been designed to maximize durability and dimensional stability so that the mask can be reused 50 times
NSafe masks are dry-cleaned before packaging and packaged under hygienic conditions. After each usage (approximately 8-9 hours), the mask has to be hand washed in cold water with mild detergent and dried thoroughly in the sunlight. After 50 usages, the mask has to be disposed in a sealed polyethene bag and put in the recyclable waste bin.
|Resuable||Upto 50 wash cycles|
|Bacterial Filtration Efficiency||99.20%|
|Daily Uses Time||8 to 9 Hours|
|Antimicrobial||Patented Copper Technology|
How to Use:
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask.
- Remove the mask from the packing and make sure there are no obvious tears or holes in either side of the mask.
- Hold the mask by the ear loops.
- Place a loop around each ear.
- Bring the mask to your nose level and pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin.
- To remove the face mask - Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask. Avoid touching the front of the mask. Hold both of the ear loops and gently lift and remove the mask.